The ZipGrow™ Greenhouse Market Bundle
Simple. Productive. Profitable. Vertical.
Starting at $27,025*
Everything you need to build a small, profitable, part time greenhouse business.
Can be operated in less than 20 hours a week**.
*Shipping not included
**Not including time required for sales, deliveries, or customer service.
Shipping lead time may be up to 6 weeks.
The bundle includes:
Greenhouse - Conley Cold Frame Package (20’ x 48’)*
- (1) Complete frame with corrugated polycarbonate covering on the endwalls and double-layer poly film covering for the roof and sidewalls.
- (1) Inflator fan with mounting bracket and 3' hose, Complete Aluminum Tube Lock fastening system for poly covering.
- (1) 3' x 6'-8" storm door.
- (2) Exhaust Fans.
- (3) Motorized Inlet Shutters.
- (1) Heating Thermostat.
- (1) 2 Stage Cooling Stat.
- (1) Modine High Efficiency Gas Unit Heater (Natural Gas or Propane),
- Complete assembly instructions, and an electrical wiring diagram showing details of all equipment connections.
ZipGrow 150 Tower Package
- Towers - 150 pack
- Hanging hooks
- Wicking strips
- ZipGrow pulling hook
ZipGrow Irrigation & Drainage (for 6 racks)
- Poly tubing and drip emitters for 25 towers per rack. Comes with compression valve to isolate each rack in the configuration.
- Drainage gutters with end caps, fittings and washers/screens
System Plumbing Package and Sump Kit
- 330 Gallon IBC tank with 1hp pump assembly, Y filters, UV Clarifiers and manifold.
- Intellidose Unit with controller, 3 peristaltic pumps, and 3 five-gallon buckets for nutrient and pH solutions.
- Active Aqua 400 submersible pump
- pH Probe, eC probe and sample pod
- (2) 55 gallon drainage (sump) tanks with float switches, Active Aqua 1,000 pumps (x2) and plumbing assembly.
Instructions and Documentation
- Project timeline
- Site Preparation
- Greenhouse Installation and Wiring documentation
- ZipGrow Irrigation and Rack Assembly
- Plumbing Assembly
- Unlimited grower’s support PLUS one year membership to Upstart University, the internet’s leading resource for Controlled Environment Agriculture.
Orders must be taken by phone. For more information please view the Greenhouse Market Bundle on our website