- It's highly productive
- Compact and flexible
- Easier to scale up than ANY other system out there.
By using casters and quick connect plumbing fittings on each ZipRack, the farmer easily removes a single rack and wheels it to plant, harvest, or bring to market.
Whether you choose 5' or 7' towers, individual ZipGrow Towers are lightweight and easy to manage.
Vertical plane production means that you can maintain plants, drip emitters and other equipment all from ground level.
No forklift required. One person can move a rack without exertion. The end result is a more efficient and safer work environment for you and your employees.
Scalability is a major concern for farmers; we know this firsthand! We want people to be able to start as small or as large as they are comfortable with. Once you further understand your system and markets you can simply add light racks and ZipRacks to increase your production. Growing your business is straight forward and accessible.
Obviously the biggest concern for commercial producers is being able to make a living while doing what they love. By growing vertically with the Full Bundle you can have anywhere from 1,440 to 3,600 plants growing at one time (depending on crop, spacing, tower height, etc.).
Available in either 5' or 7' tower sizes (Price decreases for 5' towers)
Price above includes 7' towers and no add-ons. Contact our Customer Empowerment Team for more detailed pricing.
The Full Bundle includes:
- 9 - ZipRacks with 20 ZipGrow towers per rack (180 towers)
- Mobile and space efficient
- Integrated irrigation and drainage in each rack
- 2 - Light Racks
- High quality, powder coated steel structure
- Designed specifically for use with ZipRacks
- CoolBar Lights OR LumiGrow Pro 325 lights, tracks, light movers and mounting equipment
- Long lasting, efficient, high intensity LED lighting
- Light tracks and movers help you get the most out of your lights
Optional Add-on kits for a more "turn-key" solution:
- Plumbing Package + $8,000 (Highly recommended for this bundle)
- Climate Control Package (call for pricing)
- Support Package (free with purchase)
- Installation and Training Package (starts at $2,550)
For additional information on these system components and facility requirements, check out our Ordering Guide.