The RaftMaster™ - DWC
The RaftMaster™ is a modular framing system for deep water culture growers. Made from durable galvanized tubing, the engineered design and precision manufacturing allow for sizing flexibility from 2' to 8' widths, to any length in 2' increments. The modular design makes this an ideal frame for backyard growers to large commercial operations.
The RaftMaster™ is carefully designed to utilize only a few different components and with the step-by-step assembly manual, the frame can be quickly assembled. Bulky wooden frames that warp, rot, and are insect-prone are now obsolete! No more wasting your time measuring, cutting, nailing, and painting!
Why use The RaftMaster™?
- Time is Money: Why waste your time trying to build a frame out of wood? Plus cutting out materials, trying to figure out how to put it all together, and then painting it? We've done all the hard work and produced an easy to assemble frame!
- No bugs: Most frames are constructed from wood. Usually this lumber is treated with nasty chemicals to prevent rotting or is painted. Eventually the lumber becomes infested with termites, fire ants, carpenter ants, or other wood-boring pests.
- Complete Kit: The RaftMaster™ frame comes with everything you need: Frame components, screws, bolts, and liner clips. Just add the liner and your deep water culture bed is ready!
- Standard Sizing: The frame is designed to hold standard 2'x4' rafts (or any raft in a multiple of 2' sizes). The RaftMaster™ bed is slightly larger in length and width to accommodate a little wiggle room for the liner and raft movements.
- Flexible Sizing: Designed to be expandable by 2' sections, the RaftMaster™ will accommodate almost any growing space.
- Easy Assembly: We provide a detailed step-by-step assembly manual that contains accurate and concise diagrams. There are only a few unique parts and with the simple instructions, you'll probably just ignore the instructions once you start assembling!
- Light Weight: The tubular design is strong, but light. Most of the smaller beds can be assembled and then moved into their final location.
- Strong: Although you shouldn't do this, we have walked along the edges of our frames and they didn't buckle under the weight of an adult.
- Long Lasting: The RaftMaster™ is fabricated from galvanized steel - the same type of material used to construct many commercial greenhouse. This will provide you with years of dependable use.
- FREE Shipping: Complete RaftMaster™ sets are shipped for free to anywhere within the continental United States. Please contact your reseller for rates to other locations.
*As with any galvanized product, we don't recommend using this in areas with excessively high moisture and salt levels.
The liner clips are made from UV resistant ABS plastic. Depending on the amount of UV light they receive, they should last 3-5 years before being replaced as needed.
The RaftMaster™ bed is designed to be installed on a clean and level surface. The liner that you install will be resting directly on the surface. Therefore, the entire area should be completely clear of any debris that may puncture the liner.
A puncture-resistant liner (such as DuraSkrim, UltraSkrim, or ToughSkrim) should be used. Plastic films that do not contain reinforcement fiber should be avoided.
When filled with water, the total weight will be roughly 60 pounds per square foot. Please make sure your area is capable of supporting heavy weights.
Even though we mentioned this is strong enough that we can stand on the edge, you should not. It is not designed to support human weight, plus you'll probably fall in the water!
http://www.TheRaftMaster.com In this video, we show you how quick and easy it is to set up the RaftMaster DWC frame. http://www.BigelowBrook.com http://www.Facebook.com/BigelowBrook http://plus.google.com/+BigelowBrook
The RaftMaster...http://www.TheRaftMaster.com In this video, we show you how q...